A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Perlanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Perlanski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlanski
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlanski graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Perlanski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Perlanski MD, PA, and PA-C is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Perlanski practice?
- Dr. Julie Perlanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Perlanski practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Little Falls, NY.
See Little Falls Family Physicians and Little Falls Primary Care Doctors.