Dr. Julie Perry MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Ann Arbor, MI

• Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Perry took me when I was 7 months pregnant and noone else would. She delivered my first and third child. I wish she would've been in the state to deliver my second. She also has seen me through 2 miscarriages and now is helping me through other issues. She takes time, asks questions, remembers things from years ago and takes the time to personally call to check on me. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

June 4th, 2016
Horrible! I suffer PTSD from childhood sexual abuse, she completely ignored my mental health background. She never told me when the touch was coming, didn't engage me at all, instead sat there with her hands up my vagina and had a "chat" with the nurse as if I wasn't there at all. She was not kind, gentle or considerate. I had flashbacks for over two weeks after that appointment. Worst Doctor experience of my life.

December 14th, 2015
I have post partum depression, whilst filling out the post pardon form she didn't even let me finish question number one before she took it away. I was filling it out honestly and she didn't even care I was depressed or about how I was feeling after birth. Dr Perry sent me back to work 5 weeks after having my son. I felt as she was in a rush and didn't take my depression seriously or offer any help.

September 12th, 2013
I do not think she cares for difficult cases. It was disappointing.

June 14th, 2013
Terrible
Unfortunately, I had a very disappointing experience. First off, I went back to her to follow up on an issue we had been working on for about 3 years. We went through several procedures, etc. and I went back 6 months later for follow up. She called me a new patient! She didn't even remember me or that we had been working together! I was astonished. Then I asked her a passing question and she said, "well I don't know, did we do that test or not. let me check. yes, we did do that test - and it was positive for you -- didn't anybody tell you?" This nearly blew my mind. She also somehow lost the test results to a very uncomfortable procedure -- I have no idea how this could happen, but she didn't do any follow up -- just told me to call and follow up with my primary who was completely unaware of the test order. Stay away -- it may save your life!

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Perry is one on the best doctor's I have seen at U of M. She is kind and compassionate; you can tell she really loves her job. She always has a smile on her face and goes out of her way to make you feel important. She has a wealth of knowledge and she will answer any questions you might have without feel rushed.

October 15th, 2011
Great doctor
While Dr. Perry was not my primary doctor, circumstances were such that I saw Dr. Perry at least 4 times during my last pregnancy. She was very friendly, professional, and took her time to respond to my questions. I would highly recommend her to others!

March 25th, 2016