A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Philley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Philley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Philley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Philley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Philley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Vallery Philley MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julie V. Philley practice?
- Dr. Julie Philley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Philley practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Pulmonologists.