A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Philley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Philley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Philley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Philley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Philley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Philley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Vallery Philley MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Julie V. Philley practice?
- Dr. Julie Philley has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Philley practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Pulmonologists.