A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Pilitsis is Excellent. Dr. Pilitsis has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Pilitsis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
She has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Brain Ischemia, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation DBS.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilitsis graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilitsis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pilitsis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Julie Pilitsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Pilitsis practice?
Dr. Julie Pilitsis practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Worcester Surgeons.