A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Pilitsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Pilitsis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Pilitsis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilitsis graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilitsis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Georgia Pilitsis MD and PHD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Pilitsis practice?
- Dr. Julie Pilitsis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Julie Pilitsis practices Neurological Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Albany, NY.
See Kingston Surgeons.