Learn more about Dr. Julie Pilitsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Pilitsis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Pilitsis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilitsis graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilitsis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pilitsis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie G. Pilitsis practice?
Dr. Julie Pilitsis practices Neurological Surgery near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Mechanicville, NY.
See Worcester Neurological Surgeons.