A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Polson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Polson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Polson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Polson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Polson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elisabeth Polson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Polson practice?
- Dr. Julie Polson has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Polson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Gastroenterologists.