A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Polson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Polson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans