A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Poole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Poole, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Poole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Diane Poole MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie D. Poole practice?
- Dr. Julie Poole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Poole practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.