A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Prazich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Prazich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Prazich graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Prazich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Prazich MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Prazich practice?
- Dr. Julie Prazich has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Prazich practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Hospice & Palliative Specialists.