A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Prosseda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Prosseda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Prosseda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prosseda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Prosseda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Helen Prosseda MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie H. Prosseda practice?
- Dr. Julie Prosseda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Prosseda practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.