A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Crawford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie Q. Crawford practice?
Dr. Julie Crawford practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Goodyear Internists, Goodyear General Practitioners, Goodyear Pediatricians, and Goodyear Pediatric Specialists.