A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Crawford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Quinn Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie Q. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Julie Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Crawford practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.