A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Crawford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Quinn Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie Q. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Julie Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Crawford practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.