A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Quakenbush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Quakenbush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Quakenbush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quakenbush graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Quakenbush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Quakenbush MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Quakenbush practice?
- Dr. Julie Quakenbush has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Quakenbush practices Internal Medicine near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Internists.