A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Raekes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Raekes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raekes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Raekes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raekes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raekes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kadlec Med Ctr, Richland, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Anne Raekes MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Raekes practice?
- Dr. Julie Raekes has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Raekes practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Pediatricians.