A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Raymond, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Raymond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Todd Raymond FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Julie Raymond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Raymond practices Surgery near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Surgeons.