Dr. Julie Reed MD Patient Reviews

4.8

February 11th, 2017
Caring and Understanding
Dr. Reed has been my doctor for a couple of years. She is always caring and understanding. She has helped me through a difficult pregnancy, and has provided excellent care to me during and after. I recommend her to friends and family.

March 18th, 2013
Amazing!
I am new to the Columbia area and called the office and they got me in ASAP. I HATE going to the doctor! So needless to say I was dreading the appointment until I walked in to the office. The office was beautiful and bright and very comfortable and I can honestly say I will not dread it (as much!) next year! I didn't wait long to be seen. The staff is nice, funny, and very easy to talk to you. They make you feel like family! Dr. Reed spent a lot of time with me answering questions and really just getting to know me. She is thoughtful, caring, and easy to talk to you. I have already recommended her to friends and I will continue to sing her praises! I feel like I have been blessed to have found a wonderful doctor so quickly! A+++++ And let me repeat this...this is coming from someone who hates going to the doctor....but she was wonderful!