Dr. Julie Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Reed?

Great Doctor!

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr Reed and the nursing staff were wonderful and helpful in answering questions and concerns. Very professional!

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Dr Julie Reed has not only been my doctor for 15 years but has also helped many younger women I've sent her way. She is an excellent medical professional who listens well to each individual and tailors treatments accordingly. She does so with a caring heart.

Caring and Understanding

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr. Reed has been my doctor for a couple of years. She is always caring and understanding. She has helped me through a difficult pregnancy, and has provided excellent care to me during and after. I recommend her to friends and family.

Amazing!

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I am new to the Columbia area and called the office and they got me in ASAP. I HATE going to the doctor! So needless to say I was dreading the appointment until I walked in to the office. The office was beautiful and bright and very comfortable and I can honestly say I will not dread it (as much!) next year! I didn't wait long to be seen. The staff is nice, funny, and very easy to talk to you. They make you feel like family! Dr. Reed spent a lot of time with me answering questions and really just getting to know me. She is thoughtful, caring, and easy to talk to you. I have already recommended her to friends and I will continue to sing her praises! I feel like I have been blessed to have found a wonderful doctor so quickly! A+++++ And let me repeat this...this is coming from someone who hates going to the doctor....but she was wonderful!

Posted on November 17th, 2017