A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Reihsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Reihsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reihsen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reihsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Reihsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Reihsen practice?
- Dr. Julie Reihsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Reihsen practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.