Overall Review

3.6

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Reihsen is a wonderful doctor. I never want to have to go to anyone else.

October 3rd, 2015
Dr Reihsen is a good doctor for small aliments. She uses high dosage to knock out the ailment and make the patient comfortable. For chronic cases I will not recommend her.

April 14th, 2015
Will Not Return
I went to Dr. Reihsen for the first and last time on 4/14. When she completed my physical she just recited a rehearsed speech. It was clear she said the same thing to every patient. She didn't take the time to listen to concerns. After the physical, my blood was drawn, and the doctor never said good. You would think she would have talked about any concerns I had.

March 30th, 2015
Very business like and proficient.

March 2nd, 2015
Does not listen to patients, passes you off to front office staff
I visited Dr. Reihsen once....will never return and do not recommend. I went in specifically to get a medication that I had discussed with my previous doctor and felt it was time for me to start. My previous doctor did not accept my new insurance so I wound up seeing Dr. Reihsen. During my appointment, I specified the medication I wanted several times and she never said anything to make me feel she disagreed. Several days later, after my blood work came back, the front office staff called to tell me yes a medication was needed but that Dr. Reihsen wanted to prescribe something different. Why was I getting this information from the staff when Dr. Reihsen and I could have actually talked about it during our appointment? I explained to the staff that I wanted the other medication and they said they would discuss with the doctor and call me back. The next day they called me back and said the doctor wanted to prescribe the medication she chose and that was the only option. To be clear, I'm not talking about a pain med or something that people could abuse. My dad, brother, uncle and several other relatives take the med I wanted because of a problem that is prevalent in our family. Why Dr. Reihsen wouldn't discuss alternative meds during our appointment or bother to call me herself was very frustrating. I then found a new doctor who actually listened and talked to me and prescribed the med I wanted without any hesitation and said for my condition it was the way he had treated it for 20+ years. So...avoid Dr. Reihsen....find a doctor who will actually listen to you and not pass you off to staff.

August 22nd, 2013
my experiance with dr reihsen gets better every visit
From sickness to injury, the doctor and practitioners are always helpful, the staffs changed over time but they have always been helpful since day one. Im very pleased with the entire office over all

July 11th, 2013
I called today to inquire about my blood results and was yelled at and hung up on by a receptionist named Pam I'm very upset about her attitude and will need to find another practice.

February 7th, 2013
terrible doctor!!!!
I have been to this physician 4 times in the last 2 months. My first experience was a well womens check. my impression upon leaving was that she was not caring at all. i got lectured during most of my visit. my following visits were for a sinus infection/stomach problems. Maybe image wrong but don't most doctors give you medication for these things???? After 3 visits image still sick and

February 1st, 2013
Great Dr. Good Office
Always very thorough. She listens to me and keeps accurate records. Follows up. I was really sick at home and had called in. She called me back and made sure I was ok before she got off the phone.

December 13th, 2011
I've been a patient of Dr Reihsen for over 10 years now and would never go to anyone else. Her staff always treats me well too.

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Julie
My experience with Dr. Julie has only been positive. She seemed hard nosed at first, that she was the physician and I the patient, but is as it should be. I have the utmost respect for her.

June 22nd, 2011
New patient disapointed
I was really excited to meet Dr. Reihsen for the first time after the wonderful reviews. To start off her staff was very rude and lacked professionalism. I felt like she did not care about my problems and was very rude and kept on ignoring the problem. I will never go to this physician ever again or would recommend anyone.