Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  my experiance with dr reihsen gets better every visit  |  show details
by kevin b. on Aug 22nd, 2013

From sickness to injury, the doctor and practitioners are always helpful, the staffs changed over time but they have always been helpful since day one. Im very pleased with the entire office over all

by Edward Balint on Jul 11th, 2013

I called today to inquire about my blood results and was yelled at and hung up on by a receptionist named Pam I'm very upset about her attitude and will need to find another practice.

|  terrible doctor!!!!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

I have been to this physician 4 times in the last 2 months. My first experience was a well womens check. my impression upon leaving was that she was not caring at all. i got lectured during most of my visit. my following visits were for a sinus infection/stomach problems. Maybe image wrong but don't most doctors give you medication for these things???? After 3 visits image still sick and

|  Great Dr. Good Office  |  show details
by Robin Milligan on Feb 1st, 2013

Always very thorough. She listens to me and keeps accurate records. Follows up. I was really sick at home and had called in. She called me back and made sure I was ok before she got off the phone.

Dec 13th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Reihsen for over 10 years now and would never go to anyone else. Her staff always treats me well too.

|  Dr. Julie  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Julie has only been positive. She seemed hard nosed at first, that she was the physician and I the patient, but is as it should be. I have the utmost respect for her.

|  New patient disapointed  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I was really excited to meet Dr. Reihsen for the first time after the wonderful reviews. To start off her staff was very rude and lacked professionalism. I felt like she did not care about my problems and was very rude and kept on ignoring the problem. I will never go to this physician ever again or would recommend anyone.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I thought I had made a good choice after seeing the reviews available, but was disappointed. I have never had an experience with a doctor where I waited so long, the office staff lacked professionalism and communication, or where I left as frustrated as I did after my visit with Dr. Reihsen. I have already called my insurance company to select a new PCP. I certainly hope that my experience was not the norm there...

|  Dry personality/ bed side manner...  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

I saw the reviews online so I chose Reishen as my new general physician when I moved out to Las Colinas area... I went for first time to get a general checkup and to talk abt a chest pain episode I had had for first time ever... Dr Reishen was surprisingly short-mannered..I felt like she was reciting stuff (which Drs probably do do aftr so many years doing job) but if I asked any questions while she was reciting she wld look irritated and give a one-word answer then go back (literally go back to the same word she left off with) in her speech...she also dismissed a lot of the symptoms I told her I was having with the chest issues and said it was a panic attack (i told her i wasnt doing anything when the shortness of breath and chest pain hit) but she still said it was a panic attack and did not want to do any other tests... i went back for one followup...where she just read off the blood test results from my physical (same results nurse told me over phone)... I had high hope for this doctor but the bedside manner was very disappointing and brushing off symptoms is alarming... I did not go back after my follow up...

|  awsome!!!  |  show details
by well care for patient! on Jun 30th, 2010

The staff is friendly...if you have any concerns about your health she will do everything in her power to assist...She knows all the best specialist and she will give you referral...

by MoonTan on Mar 25th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I have been going to Dr Reihsen for 10 years - she is very thorough and does not hesititate to make sure you get to a specialist if the need arises. I have recommended her to family memebers and co-workers who rave about her.

|  Steven King  |  show details
by Steven King on Jan 23rd, 2009

You never know a Dr. until you really need them. I would recommend Dr. R for every situation. She was born to be a Dr.

Sep 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I have followed Dr. Reihsen everywhere she has gone starting with her practice in Plano. She is wonderful and truley cares!! It has now been over 10 years and I'm very thankful to have her as my doctor.

May 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Outstanding!: I have been going to Julie for 7 years now. She is an outstanding Doctor and truly cares.John J. Gately

Apr 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Highly Recommend!: I highly recommend Dr. Reihsen. She is a very thorough doctor. Several of my co-workers go to her & have had great experiences.