Dr. Julie Reihsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Reihsen?

HIW VALUABLE IS YOUR LIFE?

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

If your life is valuable to you, don't trust this nincompoop. Insurance fraud is what they do best. She is not a sleep study Dr. Blatant misrepresentation of facts. Her own words were "I'm just a lowly PCP." She only refers to doctors she knows, & all 3 were not in my insurance network. She uses mind games to get you to come back a second time, instead of looking at your problems while your actually there paying her over $300 for an office visit. She's a scammer. Yells every word she says to you, like your deaf. Maybe she is. I wouldn't trust her with my health & dropped her as my PCP before I left the parking lot. Walk in patients were seen as my scheduled appointment came and went. There litteally is not one good thing I can say about the way I was "treated". Women, your a fool if you go here for anything gyn. Expect to have anyone in the office barge into your exam room without permission. Run. Run far and run fast. Why are you still reading? Go find a better doctor, this is not where you want to go.

Great primary care provider

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr Reihsen took wonderful care of me for several years. She took time to listen and allowed me to answered questions. I am an RN and found her to provide thorough thoughtful care for me and my family.

Excellent Doctor - Friendly- Listens to you

Posted on March 24th, 2017

I've been in Tx for 4 years, and would travel back to Oklahoma to see my family doctor. I have now switched to Dr. Reihsen full time, she is very personable, no nonsense and blunt. Which I find extremely refreshing. She will listen to you and help you find the best solution for you.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Reihsen is a wonderful doctor. I never want to have to go to anyone else.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr Reihsen is a good doctor for small aliments. She uses high dosage to knock out the ailment and make the patient comfortable. For chronic cases I will not recommend her.

Will Not Return

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I went to Dr. Reihsen for the first and last time on 4/14. When she completed my physical she just recited a rehearsed speech. It was clear she said the same thing to every patient. She didn't take the time to listen to concerns. After the physical, my blood was drawn, and the doctor never said good. You would think she would have talked about any concerns I had.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Very business like and proficient.

Does not listen to patients, passes you off to front office staff

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I visited Dr. Reihsen once....will never return and do not recommend. I went in specifically to get a medication that I had discussed with my previous doctor and felt it was time for me to start. My previous doctor did not accept my new insurance so I wound up seeing Dr. Reihsen. During my appointment, I specified the medication I wanted several times and she never said anything to make me feel she disagreed. Several days later, after my blood work came back, the front office staff called to tell me yes a medication was needed but that Dr. Reihsen wanted to prescribe something different. Why was I getting this information from the staff when Dr. Reihsen and I could have actually talked about it during our appointment? I explained to the staff that I wanted the other medication and they said they would discuss with the doctor and call me back. The next day they called me back and said the doctor wanted to prescribe the medication she chose and that was the only option. To be clear, I'm not talking about a pain med or something that people could abuse. My dad, brother, uncle and several other relatives take the med I wanted because of a problem that is prevalent in our family. Why Dr. Reihsen wouldn't discuss alternative meds during our appointment or bother to call me herself was very frustrating. I then found a new doctor who actually listened and talked to me and prescribed the med I wanted without any hesitation and said for my condition it was the way he had treated it for 20+ years. So...avoid Dr. Reihsen....find a doctor who will actually listen to you and not pass you off to staff.

my experiance with dr reihsen gets better every visit

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

From sickness to injury, the doctor and practitioners are always helpful, the staffs changed over time but they have always been helpful since day one. Im very pleased with the entire office over all

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I called today to inquire about my blood results and was yelled at and hung up on by a receptionist named Pam I'm very upset about her attitude and will need to find another practice.

terrible doctor!!!!

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I have been to this physician 4 times in the last 2 months. My first experience was a well womens check. my impression upon leaving was that she was not caring at all. i got lectured during most of my visit. my following visits were for a sinus infection/stomach problems. Maybe image wrong but don't most doctors give you medication for these things???? After 3 visits image still sick and

Great Dr. Good Office

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Always very thorough. She listens to me and keeps accurate records. Follows up. I was really sick at home and had called in. She called me back and made sure I was ok before she got off the phone .