A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Reno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Reno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Reno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Reno practice?
- Dr. Julie Reno has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Reno practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.