Learn more about Dr. Julie Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Reno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reno
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Reno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie B Reno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Reno practice?
- Dr. Julie Reno has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Reno practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.