A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Reno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reno
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Reno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie B Reno MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie B. Reno practice?
- Dr. Julie Reno has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Reno practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.