A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Reno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reno has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 31 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie Reno practice?
Dr. Julie Reno practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.