A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Rich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Southeastern Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Joftus Rich DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie J. Rich practice?
- Dr. Julie Rich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Rich practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.