Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Riley
Dr. Julie Riley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology and General Surgery. Dr. Riley is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Espanola Hospital and Saint Clair Memorial Hospital. Dr. Riley has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Riley has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Julie Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Nathan Boyd
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi7
Dr. Carey Hill
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi21
Dr. Anthony Smith
Urology, Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi34