A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Ritner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Ritner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ritner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Ritner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Ritner practice?
- Dr. Julie Ritner has 11 office locations.
Dr. Julie Ritner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.