A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Robinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Robinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Lynn Robinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Julie Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Robinson practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.