A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Romias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Romias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romias
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Romias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Romias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Romias graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Romias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Frances Romias MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie F. Romias practice?
- Dr. Julie Romias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Romias practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.