A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Romias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Romias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romias
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Romias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Romias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Romias graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Romias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Frances Romias MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie F. Romias practice?
- Dr. Julie Romias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Romias practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.