A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Rothlisberger-Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Rothlisberger-Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothlisberger-Castillo graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothlisberger-Castillo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Rothlisberger-Castillo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Rothlisberger-Castillo practice?
- Dr. Julie Rothlisberger-Castillo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Julie Rothlisberger-Castillo practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: La Vista, NE.
See Omaha Internists.