Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Castillo-Rothlisberger
Dr. Julie Castillo-Rothlisberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Castillo-Rothlisberger is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Allegent Health Community Memorial and Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital. Dr. Castillo-Rothlisberger has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Castillo-Rothlisberger has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Castillo-Rothlisberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Larry Brown
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Omaha, NE 0 mi24
Omaha, NE 1.06 mi29
Dr. Satish Mediratta
Omaha, NE 1.06 mi52