Dr. Julie Rothman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Rothman?

August 30th, 2015

Say away -- fnd an MD

An arrogant doctor who chastises her patents that it's their fault they got sick. Definitely an unhappy woman who takes it out on others.

July 29th, 2015

Don't Waste Your Time

This lady is a rude, arrogant hypocrite. I will never visit her or anyone from her practice ever again. She was more interested in berating and degrading me rather than showing care. Every result she gave me was negative and life impacting. Horrible so-called "doctor".

September 6th, 2013

disgusting

I have been a nurse in dialysis for several years. I have never met a physician with such an ugly personality. She is verbally abusive to her patients and the staff in the clinics she comes to. Im surprised any of her patients are still with her. With that being said ,I question her treatment orders for her patients. Orders excessive treatment durations for patients who dont need them. Do not pick her as your MD...horrible inside and out.

February 29th, 2012

OUTSTANDING!!

I wish every Doctor could be like Dr. Rothman. She has such a great way of dealing with patients. She is down-to-earth and super friendly! I wish she were my family physician. She took whatever time I needed, never made me feel like I was taking up her time, just an all around super sweet person! My office visits were also the best ever! I never had to wait! How unusual is that!!?? Everyone was really friendly and very accommodating.

October 10th, 2011

Disrespectful

I have witnessed on several occassions Dr. Rothman treating her staff and colleagues, including other physicians, poorly. She is demanding, disrepectful, and at times down right rude. There are other physicians in the area who are just as knowledgeable and kind. Go to them!

May 19th, 2010

Seek care elsewhere

I would highly recommend seeking care from another physician. Dr. Rothman is rude to staff and other physicians. The office is disorganized, unprofessional, and does not respect patient privacy. She was not honest with me about my medical care. Unfortunately, I did not find out until I got another opinion.

May 3rd, 2017