A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Samantray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Samantray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Samantray graduated from S.C.B Medical College.
Dr. Samantray has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Samantray MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Samantray practice?
- Dr. Julie Samantray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Samantray practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Chicago Internists.