A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Sara MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Sara practice?
- Dr. Julie Sara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sara practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Wahpeton, ND and Providence, RI.
See Fargo Orthopedic Surgeons.