Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Johnson
Dr. Julie Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Mirage, CA, with other offices in Fargo, ND and Wahpeton, ND (and 1 other location). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Eisenhower Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Julie Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Dr. Ghassan Boghosian
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Stephen Oconnell
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Jason Weisstein
Rancho Mirage, CA 0 mi18