A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Saranita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Saranita is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Saranita, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saranita graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Saranita has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Saranita DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie Saranita practice?
- Dr. Julie Saranita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Saranita practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Clermont Anesthesiologists and Clermont Pain Management Doctors.