A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Schaffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Schaffer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Schaffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Votava Schaffer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Julie V. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Julie Schaffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Schaffer practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.