Overall Review

3.3

June 29th, 2016
She explains how it really is.

November 6th, 2015
What a scam. Don't go to her. If you talk anything outside of annual exam they charge you for another appt. in urology. If you talk anything urology in your annual exam they charge for another appt. Anytime you have a appt to see a doctor you can talk about your health but not with her or she will charge you more than once. Go to someone who is concerned with your health and not about filling her pockets with your money.

September 21st, 2015
This woman is horrible, UPSELL, UPSELL, UPSELL- make sure you ask what it's going to cost you, if you get a chance to sit in her expensive looking office. Staff is cold and rude and she lets them treat you like you're dirt under their feet . She has no compassion for the client, even if she makes a simple mistake. She only cares about your checkbook

August 24th, 2015
Bed side manor
I was very disappointed in the appointments with Dr. Schneider. My last visit I came in with a very important concern and she told me to just relax and not worry about it. I told her that the pain was really bad and she just said that I was just stressed out. It has turned out to be a common side effect of post menopause and treated with creams or pills. She make me feel as though it was in my head. I never went back. Good luck with her listing to you. She should be in this business.

August 21st, 2015
Highly Recommend
I was referred to her by my primary doctor and couldn't be more pleased.

May 7th, 2015
May me feel comfortable and helped me make that best health care decision .

January 29th, 2015
I have never written a review but after reading these I felt compelled to write one. I was very impressed with Dr Schneider she was personable, professional and caring She explained everything and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. And her staff was efficient and courteous.

January 24th, 2015
multiple jcaho investigations
Dr. Schneider has been investigated multiple times for over billing. Only Florida is able to keep her out of trouble. Dr. S has issues and a reputation. She is only concerned about herself and the money she can make running tests and implanting expensive devices that most women do not need.

December 11th, 2014
Good
She is great but hard to reach

September 2nd, 2014
Lovely
Dr. Schneider is an amazing, intelligent, kind Doctor. I enjoyed every visit with her and recommend every person that needs a GYN to go to her. She made my experience very pleasant.

August 28th, 2014
I had a horrible first gynecologist visit with this woman. I was so scared and she was so cold and uncaring. I wanted a simple check up and maybe some birth control advice and I left even more confused than when I came in. I told her about what I was looking for in a birth control.. Bigger breasts possibly, no weight gain, clearer skin, something that would work with my hormones and such... Her reply was a stern and almost mean "they all do that." And "I'll get you something out of the closet to try." .... She gave me a birth control my mother hasn't even heard of. On top of that she didn't even look at my downstairs while doing the exam.. She squished her face up like it was gross and I was almost in tears I was so embarrassed. She picked the wrong job... He office clearly shows how much she loves the money but she's way to harsh and cold for this profession.

August 16th, 2014
uncaring staff and physician. Quality is lacking
Staff and physician do not coordinate proper communication with each other which leaves you with a feeling that your care is disorganized. As a patient who expects quality from a professional medical office, quality is lacking. A big bill will be paid by the insurance company for the visit and the amount paid will beoverboard for the care re eived. Rudeness is prevalent by staff. Common courtesy needs to improve in this office.