Dr. Julie Schneider MD Patient Reviews

3.3

February 19th, 2017
She is truly the best dr. I have come in contact with since being in nyc. Her professionalism, and honesty, time with patients are impeccable. She is truly amazing women. Thank you

November 7th, 2016
Selling high priced procedures
I'm a nurse and know a bit about the right and wrong way to practice medicine. I am also keyed into the local medical community and know about various reputations. Against my better judgement and knowing what would likely happen, I did pay a visit to this doc. Her reputation is correct, she is all about charging for expensive procedures. She will ignore proper protocol and procedures and try to talk you into expensive in office procedures that pay her huge sums. She is unethical.

June 29th, 2016
She explains how it really is.

November 6th, 2015
What a scam. Don't go to her. If you talk anything outside of annual exam they charge you for another appt. in urology. If you talk anything urology in your annual exam they charge for another appt. Anytime you have a appt to see a doctor you can talk about your health but not with her or she will charge you more than once. Go to someone who is concerned with your health and not about filling her pockets with your money.

September 21st, 2015
This woman is horrible, UPSELL, UPSELL, UPSELL- make sure you ask what it's going to cost you, if you get a chance to sit in her expensive looking office. Staff is cold and rude and she lets them treat you like you're dirt under their feet . She has no compassion for the client, even if she makes a simple mistake. She only cares about your checkbook

August 24th, 2015
Bed side manor
I was very disappointed in the appointments with Dr. Schneider. My last visit I came in with a very important concern and she told me to just relax and not worry about it. I told her that the pain was really bad and she just said that I was just stressed out. It has turned out to be a common side effect of post menopause and treated with creams or pills. She make me feel as though it was in my head. I never went back. Good luck with her listing to you. She should be in this business.

August 21st, 2015
Highly Recommend
I was referred to her by my primary doctor and couldn't be more pleased.

May 7th, 2015
May me feel comfortable and helped me make that best health care decision .

January 29th, 2015
I have never written a review but after reading these I felt compelled to write one. I was very impressed with Dr Schneider she was personable, professional and caring She explained everything and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. And her staff was efficient and courteous.

January 24th, 2015
multiple jcaho investigations
Dr. Schneider has been investigated multiple times for over billing. Only Florida is able to keep her out of trouble. Dr. S has issues and a reputation. She is only concerned about herself and the money she can make running tests and implanting expensive devices that most women do not need.

December 11th, 2014
Good
She is great but hard to reach

September 2nd, 2014
Lovely
Dr. Schneider is an amazing, intelligent, kind Doctor. I enjoyed every visit with her and recommend every person that needs a GYN to go to her. She made my experience very pleasant.