A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Schroeder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schroeder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Schroeder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Julie Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Schroeder practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Primary Care Doctors.