A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Schroeder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Schroeder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schroeder has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Schroeder MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Julie Schroeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Schroeder practices Family Medicine near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Moline Primary Care Doctors.