Dr. Julie Schuster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Schuster?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Julie Schuster?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 13th, 2009

Dr. Schuster

Dr. Schuster is a wonderful doctor. I think she is as caring as they come, my son adores her and I recommend her and her office to as many people as I can. I am very particular about any doctor my son or I see and I think she is one of the best I have ever been to or talked with. I hope she and her staff feel the appreciation all of their patients have for them.

June 9th, 2014