Dr. Julie Segal MD Patient Reviews

March 29th, 2013
Counselor
Dr. Segal is everything you could want in a pediatrician. She is knowledgeable, caring, sharp, kind and a truth teller. I trust her with the care of our 3 sons and there is really no higher compliment than that!

October 2nd, 2012
We were never satisfied with our child's care. Doctor would never prescribe a follow up and that has ended in emergency care and admission in the hospital for our child.we were so careful and was doubtful on the illness symptoms , but Doc said it was just a congestion and would go awaySecondlyBaby was always under 5 percentile chartand would eat less and could have recommended for a gastro pediatrics for further diagnosis . So things were really getting worse with our baby.We realized this after changing the pediatrician.The new pediatrician found that baby has silent reflexNew medicine is working and my baby is eating well

July 31st, 2012
poor follow up

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Segal and her primary nurse make it worth the wait and parking
We are very pleased with Dr. Segal - She is exactly what we expected a pediatrician to be! I always feel like she takes each of our "new parent" questions seriously and with her full attention. We have complete confidence and trust in how she evaluates are son, as her interactions with him are very thorough.

October 12th, 2011
$50 rescheduling fee, Pay for parking
The parking situation is terrible...takes forever to get out and you have to pay for it. And to get hit with a $50 rescheduling fee after calling 6 hours in advance with a work conflict is totally insensitive, especially considering I have rarely waited less than 30 minutes past my appointment time to see the Dr.

March 11th, 2010
A competent pediatrician
I really enjoy seeing Dr Segal and more than that my child enjoys seeing her as well. the office is in a nice location the only complaint being that you have to pay for parking. I feel like Dr Segal always takes my concerns and questions seriously.