Pediatrician

755 MT Vernon Hwy NE
Suite 150
Atlanta, GA 30328
404-303-1314
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Counselor  |  show details
by Rebekah V. on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Segal is everything you could want in a pediatrician. She is knowledgeable, caring, sharp, kind and a truth teller. I trust her with the care of our 3 sons and there is really no higher compliment than that!

|  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

We were never satisfied with our child's care. Doctor would never prescribe a follow up and that has ended in emergency care and admission in the hospital for our child.we were so careful and was doubtful on the illness symptoms , but Doc said it was just a congestion and would go awaySecondlyBaby was always under 5 percentile chartand would eat less and could have recommended for a gastro pediatrics for further diagnosis . So things were really getting worse with our baby.We realized this after changing the pediatrician.The new pediatrician found that baby has silent reflexNew medicine is working and my baby is eating well

|  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

poor follow up

|  Dr. Segal and her primary nurse make it worth the wait and parking  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

We are very pleased with Dr. Segal - She is exactly what we expected a pediatrician to be! I always feel like she takes each of our "new parent" questions seriously and with her full attention. We have complete confidence and trust in how she evaluates are son, as her interactions with him are very thorough.

|  $50 rescheduling fee, Pay for parking  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

The parking situation is terrible...takes forever to get out and you have to pay for it. And to get hit with a $50 rescheduling fee after calling 6 hours in advance with a work conflict is totally insensitive, especially considering I have rarely waited less than 30 minutes past my appointment time to see the Dr.

|  A competent pediatrician  |  show details
by Mom of One (soon to be two) on Mar 11th, 2010

I really enjoy seeing Dr Segal and more than that my child enjoys seeing her as well. the office is in a nice location the only complaint being that you have to pay for parking. I feel like Dr Segal always takes my concerns and questions seriously.

|  Love her. Love the practice  |  show details
by 10SNE1 on Feb 20th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Stumbled across Childrens Wellness Center while looking for a ped for our first child. We LOVE Dr Segal. Small office, they always remember us and are quick with sick appointments. We never get stuck in the waiting room either!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com