Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Servoss
Dr. Julie Servoss, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Servoss is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital and Clinics Sylvester. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Servoss has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Julie Servoss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Roger Zitrin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.23 mi39
Dr. Richard Merzer
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0.44 mi31
Dr. Paul Quentzel
Boca Raton, FL 0.56 mi42