A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Shellhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Shellhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Shellhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shellhouse graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shellhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shellhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Shellhouse practice?
Dr. Julie Shellhouse practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby, MI.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.