A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Shellhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Shellhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shellhouse
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Shellhouse, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shellhouse graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shellhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Shellhouse MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Shellhouse practice?
- Dr. Julie Shellhouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Shellhouse practices Family Medicine near Shelby, MI.
See Shelby Primary Care Doctors.