A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Silver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Silver, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Kathleen Silver MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Julie K. Silver practice?
- Dr. Julie Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Silver practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.