A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Christian Smith MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Julie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Smith practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Oncologists.