A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Christian Smith MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Julie C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Julie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Smith practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Oncologists.