A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Snow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Snow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Snow MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Snow practice?
- Dr. Julie Snow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Snow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayslake, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.