Dr. Julie Snow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Snow?

July 7th, 2016

This lady knows her stuff!

After years of seeing other Drs. for my gyne complaints with no correct diagnosis or treatment...I am happy to say I am cured! She took my complaints seriously ,ordered the correct tests, gave me the CORRECT diagnosis. Now finally I have the right treatment. I feel great. Thank you Dr. Snow!

January 12th, 2015

Great Dr.

I've always had a great experience with D r. Snow. She answers all my questions. She is always up to date with the latest studies and recommendations. Her staff is always friendly and so helpful with all my issues.

November 26th, 2014

Never worry about a gyne vist ever again!

Just seen Dr. Snow for an annual exam today. Was recommended by a co worker-First of all, she was so welcoming when she walked in the room,making me feel so at ease ,as I always get a little nervous having a gyne exam. I had some issues and I felt very confident in her diagnosis. She is extremely upfront and knowledgeable. I only wish I would I know about her earlier. I now can tell friends and family there is no need to be nervous going to a gyne when you have a Dr. like DR. SNOW. LOVE HER!!!

September 12th, 2014

Not helpful with fertility

Went to Dr Snow as my GYN and LOVED her. Her staff is quick, abrupt and ill-informed, but I liked Dr. Snow enough to stick around. Unfortunately, when my husband and I were having trouble conceiving, she immediately told me I had PCOS and would need to go on Clomid to ovulate. I felt like I had been ovulating and it took me demanding to speak to my doctor, not a nurse for me to finally to talk to her. I told her I didn't understand that this was our only option and felt like we should finish the tests before going on a medication plan, and she said it was up to me how I wanted t proceed, but "when you're ready to get pregnant, come see me and we'll get you on Clomid." I was appalled at this response so I found a new doctor, who gave me a much more comprehensive exam with tests. She confirmed that some information I was told on the phone from Dr Snow was incorrect (even was listed in my files differently than what I was told) and she did a test and found scar tissue in my uterus that was most likely preventing a pregnancy from implanting. One week after removing the scar tissue, I was pregnant. I'm furious thinking that I could have spent hundreds of dollars and so much heartache on Clomid had I stayed at her office. I did not get a full, complete diagnosis at her office and I'm finding a new GYN.

August 19th, 2013

I love Dr. Snow, I have been her patient for almost 12 years. She gets what needs to be done. I don't like having just like any woman an exam, she is quick and painless. I have recommended her to many of my friends and they have the same feelings. I have had a baby under her care also, she is fun and excited for your new adventure. 5 Stars from me!

March 27th, 2012

Dr Snow is the best!

August 20th, 2011

I am a runner so I got along with Dr. Snow very well. It was my first time going to see her and I felt completely comfortable! I would recommend her to anyone

June 27th, 2011

Practices "Drive-Thru Gynecology

My GP which I consider to be the gold standard in GPs actually recommended this GYN when I was having female problems. This gyno made me feel so rushed. Also she was so distracted she couldn't remember anything I told her five minutes earlier. Never had a quicker exam in my entire life ANYWHERE! Except that I am having problems that are quite serious to me and this appointment was unsatisfactory. I have to find another gyno now.

April 18th, 2011

Very personable, attentive, straight to the point but thorough, informative, and quick. Thanks for a great experience!

April 4th, 2011

Gives You A Pap Like Your On a Assembly Line; Delivers Kids with no Emotion

Dr Snow is good when it comes to diagnosing a problem; but youd better forget about her thinking twice about you. Take it like a man, get on the stirrups, and dont complain. Shes got other patients to see. oh, and birth control? health issues? You can read, edumacate yourself before you come in. having a kid? here's the lowdown in 5 minutes. And you better not expect me to rush to the hospital to deliver your kid. Im busy training for my next marathon.

January 5th, 2011

Follow up Personally on all test!

Had been with practice for many years, had a wonderful doctor who delivered my 1st child. Stopped delivering children when I was having my 2nd. Between Dr. Snow and the nurse Holly, they dropped the ball on some test results. Their laziness of just typing in a name to pull the results because a copy was not in my file has not only cost of everything financially, and mentally, But most pf all emotionally. We were not prepared to have a child with a chronic illness that will result in an early death. However we did test for it and the first line of the results showed it, but they were to busy having coffee or they would get back to us, or I will write it on a sticky note and call you. Finally the answer was everything is fine, over the phone by another nurse. How false that was. It took almost several near death expierences and many painful miserable days and 4 1/2 motnhs of his little life to find out he had his illness that we were told he more then likely would not.

October 31st, 2010

Rude, unhelpful staff

Nurses on phone were rude, abrupt, and ill-informed when following up on pap results. I was told to schedule surgery or see a specialist, and nurses had NO INFORMATION as to why other than my results were abnormal. Unprofessional, impatient, and unwilling to help beyond reading their computer screens.