A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Block is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Block MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie Block practice?
- Dr. Julie Block has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Block practices Pediatrics near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Pediatricians.