A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Block is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Block accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie Block practice?
Dr. Julie Block practices Pediatrics near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Pediatricians.