inactive

Julie S Son MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 22nd, 2015
Does anyone know if Dr. Son is still in practice?
Dr. Son was my primary Doctor for over 8 years, she was the best! Unfortunately I switched jobs and became a Kaiser patient. Now I want to go back to Dr. Son, but have had no luck finding her. Is Dr. Son still in practice? If so, what is her new phone number or address? Thank you!

April 14th, 2011
Excellent Dr...spends all the time you need with you. Very thourough.

March 15th, 2010
Was better years ago
When I first started seeing her you could get in and out quickly, she spent time and explained things and was generally a service oriented care giver. Over the years, all that seems to have gone out the window. Wait times are longer and longer, hard to get appointments (she doesn't have apts certain days and times), tried for weeks to get results of tests only to get a letter in the mail telling me to make an apt because the results were concerning... and when I did, she was on vacation for weeks. went rounds with insurance company after tests because her staff didn't get preauthorization ... even though they assured me I didn't need it when I specifically asked. Sorry, can't recommend any more... but once upon a time she was much better.

October 20th, 2009
why doesn't anyone answer your phones??
I tried calling to schedule and appointment for over 3 hours and left 2 messages. I never heard back from anyone. I have referred over 5 new patients and I am now regretting it. I also want to switch providers since I can't reach anyone. What is going on???