Dr. Julie Sorenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Sorenson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Julie Sorenson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2014

patient

I saw Dr. Sorenson in ER. She made me feel very comfortable. Although the cleanliness of Valley Baptist Hospital did not.

December 9th, 2009

Helpful Doctor

I had gone to the E.R. for some spotting during early pregnancy. Dr. Sorenson is a very polite yet straight forward Physician. She helped me the best she could to answer any and all of my questions. She went out of her way to get me a list of Obgyns in the area so that I could find my way as I am new to the area and was unsure where to go. Just seems to be a kind heart-ed person.

October 21st, 2015