Dr. Julie Southmayd Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Julie Southmayd?

Not Southmayd

Posted on December 28th, 2014

It was becoming apparent that Dr. Southmayd was going concierge a long time ago... increasingly late coming in to the office with very abbreviated hours and completely apathetic ..also, very late notice (i.e., it was advertised that she was going concierge in a local magazine before patients received notification by mail)....total lack of regard for those who have in her care for many years.

All About The Money

Posted on November 28th, 2014

Only cares about the money she can make and little care for her patients. BEWARE!

Doctor has gotten lazy

Posted on October 4th, 2013

The Dr. comes in around 10 AM knowing she has patients booked before 10 AM and has the entire day backed up. She leaves prescription on her computer before she decides to fill them for patients. I've waited as long as two weeks and ran out of the medication because of her lazyness and lack of concern for her patients

The Best

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I llike Dr. Southmayd because she's very thorough and tells it like it is. She's very easy to talk with and comes up with diagnoses that other doctor haven't even considered. I've followed her to now her 3rd office. I've also referred others to her and they found her very helpful and professional.

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I'm not sure how some people can give this doctor 4 stars -- she's horrible. She makes mistakes on medications, takes two weeks to look at emails for medication renewals, comes into the office an hour late for her first appointment which backs up the entire day's appointments, she's not longer affilated with any hospitals, and doesn't listen to what her patients are saying. This woman just wants the money to have fun and isn't a dedicated doctor any more.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Dr. Southmayd has a lack of bedside manner and seems to be going through the motions until retirement.

Posted on October 10th, 2012

I have followed Dr Southmayd for ten years. She has always given me the care and attention I have always needed whether I had a cold or something more serious. I have also referred many of my neighbors to her and we all are so happy with our choice.She is one of the best doctors in Naples.

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Never saw the doctor because just taking to the staff turned me off. Very nasty and not real helpful on the phone.

Lucky Naples patients!

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr. Southmayd is a great listener and is clear in her responses. A rare find, she is someone with whom a patient could discuss anything.

moving on

Posted on February 17th, 2012

How she is rated as one of the top doctors in Naples mystifies me. Several times she has misdiagnosed and several times she has written prescriptions for medications which I am allergic to. I chose her because she's an internalist, but anything more than a cold, she refers you to a specialist. I kept giving her chances, but it's past time to move on!

Terrible!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. Dr. Southmayd was incredibly rude and essentially dismissed me from her office because I'm currently seeing an additional physician for hormone replacement. I've never had an experience like this in my life! The most unprofessional, upsetting medical experience I've ever had. I would not recommend her to ANYONE.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I work in the health care field and Dr Southmayd by far is the best doctor due to her bedside manners. She listens and takes her time. I waited 2 months to see her for my first appointment and it was well worth it. She is also very attractive.