A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sroga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Sroga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sroga
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sroga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sroga graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Sroga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Sroga MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Sroga practice?
- Dr. Julie Sroga has 11 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sroga practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, KY and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.