A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sroga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Sroga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sroga
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sroga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sroga graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Sroga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Sroga MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Julie Sroga practice?
- Dr. Julie Sroga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sroga practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY.
See Cincinnati Endocrinologists.