A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Koffron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Koffron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Koffron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koffron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Koffron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Koffron MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Koffron practice?
- Dr. Julie Koffron has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Koffron practices Emergency Medicine and Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians and Royal Oak Surgeons.