A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Stein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Ann Stein MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Stein practice?
- Dr. Julie Stein has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Julie Stein practices Emergency Medicine and Surgery near , .