A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Koffron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Koffron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koffron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koffron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Koffron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koffron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Koffron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Koffron MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Koffron practice?
- Dr. Julie Koffron has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Koffron practices Emergency Medicine and Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians and Royal Oak Surgeons.