A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Stroud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Kigezi International, Ripley.
Dr. Stroud has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie A Stroud MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie A. Stroud practice?
- Dr. Julie Stroud has 13 office locations.
Dr. Julie Stroud practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.