A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sturm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Sturm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturm
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sturm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Sturm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturm graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sturm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Sturm MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Sturm practice?
- Dr. Julie Sturm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sturm practices Ophthalmology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Florissant Ophthalmologists.