A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sturm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Sturm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sturm
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sturm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Sturm, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturm graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sturm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Sturm MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Sturm practice?
- Dr. Julie Sturm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Julie Sturm practices Ophthalmology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Florissant Ophthalmologists.