A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Sudduth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Sudduth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Sudduth, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudduth graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sudduth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Home Health Agency
- Citrus Memorial Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Sudduth DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Julie E. Sudduth practice?
- Dr. Julie Sudduth has 1 office location.
Dr. Julie Sudduth practices Family Medicine near Inverness, FL.
See Inverness Primary Care Doctors.