Dr. Julie Sudduth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Sudduth?

December 14th, 2015

Dr. Julie E Sudduth DO

Dr. Julie E Sudduth DO no longer has her practice here in Citrus County. She no longer is affiliated with Citrus Memorial Hospital. When she was my doctor she served me well. I did notice that when the hospital changed hands it became much harder to see her and there was a fast turn around of staff leaving for other employment. Sad to see her leave but understand why she did.

December 3rd, 2015

Could not recommend this doctor

This doctor is inadequate to diagnose or followup, in our experience. Very passive and slow to act, not proactive. For example, simple UTI test requires more than a week for results (experienced this twice). Cannot recommend this doctor to anyone. Office seems chaotic, nearly impossible to speak to her without appointment, and those are hard to come by.

November 23rd, 2015

I cant tell you how great it is to have such care because words arent good enough, but my confidence in this care is very high and I appreciate the attentiveness to my needs. I have a very good relationship with this entire business. Thank you, all of you!

October 7th, 2015

For my wife and I, this is a nonfuctional medical practice.

Don't waste time with this medical practice. I'm a Registered Nurse/Engineer, masters degree level, with great health insurance and worked in trauma/critical care for over 25 years. Takes 4-6 weeks to get an initial apt with a nurse. Office advised us it takes more than 6-8 weeks to get an initial apt with the doctor. Wife and I went through the process with the nurse, which was fine. Now, first urgent sick event, painful ear infection. Unable to get an apt to see anyone at the office until the following week. Office staff told us to seek care at a walk-in-clinic or hosp emergency department. We are now looking for a new doctor that actually has functional practice.

September 11th, 2015

A wonderful doctor, whom truly cares about her patients. She is the best I've found in this area. She takes care of my medical concerns promptly and with a smile. Thank you for all you do Dr Sudduth.

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Suddoth is a very patient and open minded doctor.

February 5th, 2014

great doctor

Dr sudduth is a caring compassionate Dr , I love to see that smile when she walks in the room , she always takes the time to listen and explain things, we need more Dr's like her

February 4th, 2014

Retired

Doctor Sudduth is by far one of the best and kindest doctors I have ever seen in Citrus County. I enjoy a doctor who hs a bright smile when she enters the room and is with her patients more then 5 minutes. And her staff is impeccable.

April 2nd, 2010

Bad Doctor.

She's a bad Doctor. Comes off all nice and professional but she doesn't have a clue. If you ask me she's more interested with networking the hospital big wigs. She and the hospital released me with thrush and a yeast infection I got there with nothing to knock the infections out. I went to another Doctor.

March 10th, 2010

Good Doctor

She's a good doctor.

March 8th, 2010

Why I left Dr. Julie Sudduth

I had been in her care for years. Dr. Sudduth left almost all my primary care up to my Nuerologist to attend to. Not fair but my Nuerologist is a great lady and Doctor. I have Secondary Progressive MS for 13 years. Have been in and out of hospital for years for sweeling feet and legs. Nuerologist would always have to call to inssit to direct admit me as I'm wheel chair bound. On the phone Dr. Julie Sudduth agreed and I rode transit over to hospital admiting. I have MS migraines caused by nerve damage that can happen at any time. At 4am in the hospital one struck. Asked for medicine I have been on for years. Dr. Sudduth only faxed over a few of the 13 drugs I'm on. By 9am Dr Sudduth said I could have a Loratab which does nothing for MS migrains. I refused and asked the nurse to call her back for the right medicine or I was checking out. Dr Sudduth showed up asking where I was going and I said home. She said you not able to go home how about Hospice House care center? (she had talked hospice to me since Feb and this was Oct, you don't die from MS) If you're going to still me in Hospice House just tell me to go home and take a bunch a pills! I don't want Hospice I don't want to die.On that bit of exchange of words Dr. Julie Sudduth had me Baker Acted. That held me against my will in a padded bed with a nurse guard at my side 24/7. Under FL it's 3 days but Dr. Julie Sudduth, whose father is on the board of Hospice and Hospice House. Past board member of the hospital kept me 6 days. Than sent me to Shands Hospital, a part of UoF, where I met the head doctor of the mental and college. We talked about five minutes and he released me from the Baker Act with two of his students telling me to sue Dr. Sudduth. That doctors name is Dr. Greer. Dr. Sudduth, I hope you read this and remember how many differant stories you told medical people how I ended up in the hospital. Told Shands tried to kill myself at home brought in by ambulance, told the ambulance company who took me to Shands I tried killing myself in the ER and when I still have the paper work from being checked in at the main looby and taken right to the 3rd floor heart unit.This is the Gods honest truth. Never did I think I'd talk publicly about either but I've lived with the horror long enough. No more being a victim!

September 8th, 2009

Dr. Sudduth is excellent in pooling resources to help her patients. I find her easy to talk to and commend her for servicing an area of Florida that is underserved. Her bedside manner in and outpatient is excellent. I have seen her check up on patients in her practice even if she was not the one who admitted them and advocate for her patients to get needed medical care when faced with red tape. I would completely recommend this doctor. She is the best I have found in this area