A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Surhigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Surhigh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Surhigh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Surhigh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Surhigh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Marie Surhigh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Surhigh practice?
- Dr. Julie Surhigh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Surhigh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Endocrinologists.