Learn more about Dr. Julie Surhigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Surhigh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surhigh
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Surhigh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Surhigh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Surhigh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Surhigh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie M Surhigh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Julie M. Surhigh practice?
- Dr. Julie Surhigh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Surhigh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians and Macomb Endocrinologists.