Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Mercy Point Medical Center Condominiums
Valley Women For Women
3815 S Val Vista Dr
Ste 101
Gilbert, AZ 85297
480-782-0993
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Never met a better person  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I have never met Dr. Adams, but I have spent a lot of time with her NP, Lori Driggs. She has got to be one of the best medical providers I know. I went to her to get info on birth control and then I went back to get my pap. I then had to undergo a procedure with her and I was terrified of it. She took to time to talk through the procedure with me, showed me all the instruments and answered any and all questions I had. She made the procedure very easy and even joked with me the whole time. Her MA is also very nice, and is her daughter! I havent gotten my results yet, but I know she will be great for that visit too. I would definitely recommend anyone to go see her.

|  Valley Women For Women South Gilbert Office  |  show details
by Go Bucks at Citysearch on Jun 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

South Gilbert Office1 The two times my daughter has been to this practice she has NOT been seen by a doctor. She will not be back and does NOT recommend this practice.I am an R.N. and I would NOT recommend this practice either. I was very disappointed in the staff and very disappointed with the whole experience of this office visit and the follow up. I found the staff that we encountered at the front desk to be ignorant, unprofessional, rude and insensitive. The R.N. Anna was also indifferent, very rude, unprofessional and insensitive. Lots of attitude displayed by her. 2 Front Desk - I went with my daughter to her appointment. It was scheduled because of a possible miscarriage. She had three positive home pregnancy tests prior to the onset of heavy bleeding. I was there with her at this appointment. Upon arrival, went to the front desk for check-in, at `NO TIME` did the clerk taking her information tell her there was to be a urine sample test to be obtained. Before being called to exam room, she had to use the office bathroom. When my daughter was called to exam room, I went in with her. She was asked by the tech if she had a urine sample, she did not. Physician Assistant came in, also asked if she had urine sample taken. The Physician Assistant, was a little taken back when my daughter told her that no one at front desk asked or told her to give one. PA did tell us the front desk person should have told her one was needed. The Physician Assistant then continued on with her questions. During this time the Physician Assistant Jennifer did tell my daughter that she would need blood work on two consecutive days and that the blood work results taken that day a Friday would be `in` on Monday and that she personally would call my daughter on Monday with the results. She also explained that the second test Monday blood test results would be `in` on Tuesday and she would call then as well with comparisons. Monday June 21, 2010 my daughter arrived for the second blood test HCG level as directed by the Physician Assistant Jennifer . At the front desk she asked about the Friday test results and was told by a staff person at front desk that it takes 7-10 days for results --- another wrong piece of information by staff at front desk. My daughter then requested to speak to Physician Assistant Jennifer and was told she does not have an appointment and can not speak to her.At this time another staff member, R.N.Anna, came out and took her to a room and tersely told her, \"you do not have an appointment\" and \"your test results were negative\". My daughter asked what that meant, negative Anna said \"you are not pregnant\". My daughter said, `I know that, I`m having a miscarriage` and asked for more details and an explanation about the results. This staff person Anna R.N. said the test result was a 4. Daughter asked what that meant. The staff member Anna raised her voice and said \"a four, a four\" and held up 4 fingers in my daughters face and repeated it three times. My daughter had never seen this person before for anything. My daughter then told Anna she had three positive home pregnancy tests. This woman `Anna` told her, \"you probably did it wrong\". My daughter was stunned and upset to be treated with such harshness and insensitivity and asked to speak to the Office Manager. Joan came in and tried to do some explaining. Not good. There is absolutely no excuse for the ignorance, rudeness, insensitivity and pure disregard for a patient`s emotions and feelings as was exhibited by these people. I doubt if the doctors in this practice know how patients and families are being treated.I have seen other comments on other sites from unhappy patients that had gone to this practice. Same tone....rude, ignorant staff. Wish I would have seen these comments before going here. I would NOT recommend this practice.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by MaxK9 on Jul 31st, 2009 on citysearch.com

I did not see Dr. Adams, but saw two other doctors at this office. I went for an annual exam and I was told to take 5 tests-- that they were "necessary". I called their billing office and was told they "should be covered". I only took two of the tests

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Wonderful Doctors!  |  show details
by mlexhall on Apr 27th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Adams and all the physicians at Valley Women for Women are wonderful. I was new to Arizona and began seeing them with our first pregnancy. I saw every provider so that I would know all of them when it came time to deliver. I received exceptional care from each and every one of them. Our pregnancy and labor and delivery experience were better than we could have imagined thanks to them.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  excellent dr  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2009

Dr. Adams is a very caring and great doctor. She helped with with my high risk pregnancy and delivered my baby. I tell my friends to come see her. I have never met a doctor who takes the time to answer every concern. Her Medical Assistant is the sweetest gal too. If you are expecting get prenatal care with Dr. Julie Adams.