A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Kiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Kiss, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Kiss, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric and Adult General Ear Nose and Throat
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J T Kiss MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. J T. Kiss practice?
- Dr. J Kiss has 1 office location.
Dr. J Kiss practices Otolaryngology near Fort Campbell, KY.
See Fort Campbell Otolaryngologists.