A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kerr, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kerr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric and Adult General Ear Nose and Throat
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie T Kerr MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Julie Kerr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Kerr practices Otolaryngology near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Glen Allen, VA.
See Midlothian Otolaryngologists.