A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Kerr, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julie Kerr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric and Adult General Ear Nose and Throat
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie T Kerr MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Julie Kerr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Julie Kerr practices Otolaryngology near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Fort Campbell, KY.
See Midlothian Otolaryngologists.